Tuesday 25 January 2011

About Me

Graphic Design is a part-time passion that I would love the opportunity to develop as a mature student.  As you will see from my work, I very much enjoy experimenting and have put my hand to different formats in order to showcase a spectrum of my design ideas. 


I currently work in television but have a real desire to work in print media! I am from an Art and Design background and I am very much drawn to a creative career path. I believe that the Graphic Design BA (HONS) at MMU would really help me to fulfill my potential and develop my raw talent into commercially successful skills in design. 


I am a competent user of Photoshop, Illustrator and QuarkExpress. I am also learning how to work using InDesign and I am enthusiastic about learning new software and design processes. I believe myself to be a potentially excellent student, who would be dedicated to gaining as much as possible from the course. Through this degree, I really hope to develop all the skills needed for successful entry into the Graphic Design industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment